Issues that are caused by the web browser (Googe Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) can sometimes be solved by clearing cache and cookies.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Explorer Edge
NOTE: When clearing cache and cookies, you will want to ensure that all cache and cookies are cleared. You will also want to fully close out of all windows of the browser in question ("quit" if you are using a Mac computer) once you have completed the process in the links.
- Please ensure that the option "Cookies and Site Data" is checked. You will want to skip step 4.
- Please ensure that the time range is set to "All time" when clearing.
- Ensure time range is set to "All time"
- Ensure that "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" are checked.
IE 9 or Higher:
- Ensure that "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" are checked
- Use the "Remove stored cookies and data" option. You will want to select "Remove All"
- KB0016192: How do I clear cache and set cookies in Safari.