2.0 - Updated on 03-16-2021 by Brent Korman (bak175)
1.0 - Authored on 04-20-2018 by Brent Korman (bak175)
ARTICLE INTENDED FOR:
Faculty and Staff
How to add/update Speed Dials Numbers on Cisco phone sets
From the portal:
- Go to "https://my.voip.psu.edu". (You'll be prompted to login with your Penn State AccessID and Password.)
- Click on "Your Phone Settings".
- Click on "Phone Settings".
- Click on "Speed Dial Numbers".
- Click on "Add New Speed Dial"
- For "Number/URI", enter the extension or external number that you wish to call (just as you would normally dial it from your phone, including the '8' in front of an external number).
- For "Label (Description)", enter a name or descriptive label for the speed dial.
- For "Speed Dial", enter the number that corresponds to available speed dial button (where 1 is the first available button).
- Click on [Save].